The Atlantic Islands Centre opened in 2015 and provides a marvellous visitor destination as well as café and events programme for locals and visitors to enjoy.
The Luing History group has a permanent space in and to the left of the main door.
Whatever the weather the Centre provides the perfect place from which to enjoy Luing. Come along and check us out…
- Local information
- Local History Exhibitions
- A Licensed café
- Retail area, showcasing local crafters
- Varied events programme
- Fully accessible toilet facilities
- Beautiful Views
- The best cakes – all made on island by the Isle of Luing Bakers
The Atlantic Islands Centre is now running on winter hours as follows :
Friday : 11-3pm serving lunch 12-2pm
- Friday Community Lunch : A welcome to all gathering to enjoy some soup, sandwiches, cake, teas & coffees for a donation with thanks.
- Friday evening takeaways : 5-7pm
Saturday : 11-3pm serving lunch 12-2pm
- Alternating bar evenings 7-11pm
Sunday : 11-3pm serving lunch 12-2pm
View winter menu here <<<
Events etc will be posted on Facebook and can be found at the bottom of the page here on the website.
-- Covid regulations apply --
Please keep up to date via our facebook page, see below or phone on